New Education Policy 2020, New Education Policy, National education Policy 2020, NEP 2020, Education Policy, NEP, Education Policy 2020, 5+3+3+4 structure.
Ministry of Education, Government of India announced new education policy named as “National Education Policy 2020”. Some of the key points are discussed in this article.
1. 10+2 board structure is dropped.
2. New school structure will be 5+3+3+4.
3. Up to 5 preschool, 6 to 8 Mid School, 9 to 12 High School, 13 onward Graduation.
4. Any Degree will be 4 years.
5. 6th standard onwards vocational courses available.
6. From 9th to 12 students can choose subjects.
7. All graduation courses will have major and minor subjects.
Example – A science student can have Physics as Major and Music as minor also. Student can choose any combination of subjects.
8. All higher education will be governed by only one authority.
9. UGC AICTE will be merged.
10. All University government, private, Open, Deemed, Vocational etc will have same grading and other rules.
11. New Teacher Training board will be setup for all kinds of teachers in country, no state can change.
12. Same level of Accreditation to any collage, based on its rating collage will get autonomous rights and funds.
13. New Basic learning program will be created by government for parents to teach children up to 3 years in home
and for preschool 3 to 6.
14. Multiple entry and exit from any course.
15. Credit system for graduation for each year student will get some credits which he can utilize if he takes break
in course and come back again to complete course.
16. All schools exams will be semester wise twice a year.
17. The syllabus will be reduced to core knowledge of any subject only.
18. More focus on student practical and application knowledge.
19. For any graduation course if student complete only one year he will get a basic certificate, if he complete two years then he will get Diploma certificate and if he complete full course then he will get degree certificate. So no year of any student will be wasted, if he takes a break between periods of a course.
20. All the graduation course feed of all Universities will be governed by single authority with capping on each course.
Mock Tests for CA Foundation, CA inter, IPCC & CA final exams 2020