ICITSS stands for Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills. Articleship begin after completion of Four Weeks ICITSS ()Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills
ICITSS,icitss registration,advanced icitss,icitss icai,advanced icitss mcs course icai,icitss training,icitss course,icitss course details,ca itt training fees,icitss course syllabus.
ICITSS stands for Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills.
When CA article ship for Direct Entry Route ?
Immediately after registering for Intermediate Course and successful completion of Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS).
So Articleship begin after completion of Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS).
when CA article ship for Foundation route students ?
To begin Articleship, After passing either or both groups of IPCE or Intermediate examination and successfully completing Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS)
So Articleship begin after completion of Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS)
list of CA Firms (city wise and location wise ).
ICAI Board of Studies have developed Online Registration Portal for ICITSS Courses. for icitss registration click here
Purpose of ICITSS : use of Information Technology in the field of accounting and auditing and uniform theoretical and practical knowledge to all the aspiring CA students.
icitss exam conducted by ICAI. Click here for more details
icitss fees shall be Rs. 6500 (Six Thousand Five Hundred only) per student on nonresidential basis, inclusive of course material and tea/refreshment.
icitss course syllabus
1. E Learning
a. Computer Fundamental
b. Operating System
Mock test in Operating System. Click here
2. MS – Word
a. Introduction to MS‐Word
b. Tables handling
c. Use of Templates and Version Control
d. Creating Macros
Mock Test in MS Word. Click Here
3. MS – Excel
a. Introduction to MS‐Excel
b. Cell Referencing, Ranges and Functions
c. Working with Worksheet, Charts, Macros and Hyperlinks
d. Consolidation of Data & Data Analysis
e. Data Validation & Protection
f. PivotTable Reports & PivotChart Reports
g. Importing/Exporting data
h. Multi‐Dimensional Analysis of data
i. Dashboard Reporting using MS ‐ Excel
Mock test in MS Excel. Click Here
4. MS – PowerPoint
a. Introduction to MS Power Point
Mock test in MS power point .Click here
5. MS ‐ Access
a. Introduction to MS ‐ Access
b. Working with Table and Forms
c. Working with Queries and Reports
Free online mock test Basic computer knowledge. Click here
a. Introduction to CAAT
b. Data Analysis and Audit Techniques
c. Data Analysis Using IDEA
d. Advanced Analytics using IDEA
7. Accounting Package
a. Principal of Accounting
b. Introduction to Tally.ERP 9
c. Voucher Entry in Tally.ERP 9
d. Generating Reports In Tally.ERP 9
e. Financial Analysis Tools In Tally.ERP 9
f. E‐filing Process
The classes are scheduled for minimum 6 hour per day in 15 working day
advanced itt exam registration
The Course (advanced itt) provides training focused on application software relevant for the work of a professional accountant including using Auditing in ERP Environment, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), MS Excel as Audit Tool and advanced features of Electronic Spreadsheet, DBMS etc.
ICAI Board of Studies have developed Online Registration Portal for advanced itt Courses. for icitss registration click here
advanced icitss fees
advanced icitss fees shall be Rs. 7500 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred only) per student on nonresidential basis, inclusive of course material and tea/refreshment.
Mock Tests for CA Inter, CA Foundation, CA IPCC, CS Foundation, CA Final exams.
CA Foundation-Business Mathematics
ca foundation-logical reasoning questions
ca foundation-Business Economics
CA Final Audit MCQ
For Mock test in Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics.Click here
CA Final Law MCQ
For Mock tests in Corporate and Allied Laws and Corporate and Economic Laws. Click here
Direct Tax MCQ CA Final
For Mock tests in Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation, Click here
CA Final IDT MCQ
For Mock tests in Indirect Tax Laws, Click here
CA Final GST MCQ
For Mock tests in GST for CA Final Exams, Click here
- A Student can enter into CA Course through foundation route or direct entry route depend upon his/her qualification
- Three stages for Foundation Route Students such as Foundation, Inter & Final
- Two stages for Direct Entry Students such as Inter & Final
- Article ship Training is compulsory for all Students
- CA Course is designed mix of Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- CA course offered by ICAI has been ranked No. 2, worldwide
- More details click here
ms word shortcut keys
We all know that shortcut keys are very useful to speed up our work. That’s why Microsoft office supports a wide range of shortcut keys to complete our work more fast and comfort. Here we list out the most useful shortcut keys supported by Microsoft Word.
for microsoft word shortcut keys, click here
ICAI MCQ exam pattern applicable from may 2019.
ICAI Examination Pattern from may 2019.
the question paper pattern of the theoretical papers at Intermediate and Final levels would be 30% objective and 70% descriptive under both Old and New Schemes.
MCQ in CA final
ca inter mcq
- Ekvij provide multiple choice questions (MCQ) and answers for preparation of CA inter.
- Find out chapter wise online mock tests. Click on links
- Objective questions only from theoretical papers.
- 30 percent objective questions from theoretical papers only.
- New CA inter exams pattern (30:70) applicable from may 2019.
Intermediate Course Syllabus
- Paper-1: Accounting
- Paper-2: Corporate and Other Laws
- Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting
- Paper-4: Taxation
- Paper-5: Advanced Accounting
- Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance
- Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
- Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance
Final Course – New Scheme of Education and Training Syllabus
- Paper-1: Financial Reporting
- Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper-6A: Risk Management
- Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper-6C: International Taxation
- Paper-6D: Economic Laws
- Paper-6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws
Foundation Course Syllabus
- Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting
- Paper-2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
- Paper-4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
mensuration.in provides ncert solutions in maths here. find out exercise wise ncert solutions. ncert solutions are useful for preparation of CBSE exams