1. Purpose of ICAI practical training test
ICAI practical training tests will help CA students to self-assess themselves and know as to what they have learnt during their Articleship training period.
2. ICAI practical training test will be MCQ based.
3. ICAI practical training test will be conducted through online mode
4. No negative marking in ICAI practical training test.
5. CA student has to appear in practical training test based on his/her completion date of first/ second year of Article ship practical training.
6. CA students after completing the 1st/ 2nd year of Articleship training are eligible to appear in ICAI practical training test in the subsequent three quarters of completion of the same.
7. Questions will be based on the understanding gathered during the Article ship training only.
8. For Login of ICAI practical training test click here
9. Admit Card for practical training test will be available on this portal 5 days before the test date.
10. This will be an Objective Type MCQ based examination of 75 marks for 1st Level and 100 marks for 2nd Level.
11. ICAI practical training test Examination Fee
Examination Fee candidate will not be required to pay the test fee when he/she applies for the test for the first time.
If he/she applies for the test for the second/ third time for improvement in the grade, he/she will be required to submit Rs.200 through online mode.
12. How to fill up Online Application Form for ICAI practical training test
Login to ICAI practical training test portal
The applicant shall visit the website https://pttest.icai.org/, Click on Login link on the home page and enter his/her Student Registration number along with Date Of Birth as per ICAI records. These details will be validated with our database of candidates.
13. Application form of icai practical training exam is only to be submitted online
14. icai practical training exam Date of Examination :- 8-Dec-2019 and 29-Dec-2019
15. Examination Cities for ICAI practical training test
- BILASPUR Chattisgarh
- Bilaspur Madhya Pradesh
- HIMACHAL PRADESH
- JAMMU & KASHMIR
- SIRSA – HARYANA
16.For eligibility related queries, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. CONTACT information
Phone For technical/center related queries: 9870382444, 7303487773, 9971674404 (Call Us between: 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM).
For ICAI practical training test eligibility related queries: 0120 – 3876870, 3876859
18. ICAI practical training test Login here
Login to Register / Complete Application / Download Admit Card
ICITSS stands for Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills.
CA article ship for Direct Entry Route
Immediately after registering for Intermediate Course and successful completion of Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS).
CA article ship for Foundation route students
To begin Articleship, After passing either or both groups of IPCE or Intermediate examination and successfully completing Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS)
For More details Click Here
Ekvij provides contact details of ICAI branches and Regional Councils such as address and websites. For More details click here
GST stands for Goods and Services Tax. Some times People called as GST Tax.
Ekvij provides Mock tests in GST Tax for preparing CA Inter, CA IPCC, CA Final, CS executive, CS Professional, CMA Inter, CMA Final, GST practitioner exam and competitive exams.
Click here for mock tests in GST
Online Exams In
cs foundation syllabus
The CS Foundation syllabus shall comprise of four papers.
1: Business Environment And Law
2: Business Management, Ethics & Entrepreneurship
3: Business Economics
4: Fundamentals Of Accounting And Auditing
Mock test for CS Foundation, Click here