Home loan calculator, Home loan emi calculator,housing loan emi calculator, bank emi calculator for home loan, how to calculate home loan emi, how to calculate home loan,hdfc home loan calculator
HOMELOAN CALCULATOR FOR DIFFERENT BANK AT ONE PLACE
home loan calculator helps you calculate your Home Loan EMI with ease.
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installment. It includes repayment of the principal amount and payment of the interest on the outstanding amount of your home loan.
Home Loan EMI calculator gives a clear understanding of the amount that needs to be paid towards the EMIs and helps make an informed decision about the outflow towards the housing loan every month. This helps estimate the loan amount that can be availed and helps in assessing the own contribution requirements and cost of the property. Therefore knowing the EMI is crucial for calculation of home loan eligibility and planning your home buying journey better.
HDFC’s home loan calculator
Click here for HDFC’s home loan calculator
HDFC’s home loan calculator helps you calculate your Home Loan Emi with ease. HDFC offers home loans with EMIs starting from ₹662 per lac and interest rates starting from 6.95%* p.a. with additional features such as flexible repayment options and top-up loan. With a low-interest rate and long repayment tenure, HDFC ensures a comfortable home loan EMI for you. With our reasonable EMIs, HDFC Home loan is lighter on your pocket. Calculate the EMI that you will be required to pay for your home loan with our easy to understand home loan EMI calculator.
SBI Home loan calculator
Click here for SBI Home loan calculator
SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator
SBI Home Loan EMI calculator is a basic calculator that helps you to calculate the EMI, monthly interest and monthly reducing balance on the basis of principal amount, loan tenure and interest rate.
Bajaj Finserv home loan calculator
Click here for Bajaj Finserv home loan calculator.
Bajaj Finserv home loan calculator is simple and easy to use
EMI calculator for home loan is simple and easy to use. All you have to do is enter the values for ‘Loan amount’, ‘Tenor’ and ‘Rate of Interest’ and you will automatically get accurate results for the following:
- Total interest payable
- Total payment (principal + interest)
- Home Loan EMI (per month)
ICICI Bank Home loan calculator
Click here for ICICI Bank Home loan calculator
With lower EMIs, ICICI Bank Home Loans are light on your wallet. Lower interest rate and repayment tenure of up to 30 years ensure a comfortable EMI for you during the entire loan tenure. You can estimate your EMI by using our feature rich Home Loan EMI Calculator.
To reduce the EMI burden of a home loan that you have already taken from another bank or Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC), apply here for balance transfer and save money.
Opting for auto-debit facility on ICICI Bank Savings Account for paying ICICI Bank Home Loan EMI, earns you reward points that can be redeemed against exciting rewards from our partners.
Axis Bank Home loan calculator
click here for Axis Bank Home loan calculator
How Does Axis Bank’s Home Loan EMI Calculator Work?
Use Axis Bank’s Home Loan EMI calculator to plan the tenure and repayment structure for your loan.
Simply key in the amount, rate and tenure for which the home loan is sought, the Home Loan EMI Calculator will automatically reflect the EMIs applicable for the loan tenure.
Also, remember to refer the amortization table for a year-wise plan of repayments throughout the loan tenure.
For further details or to begin availing your loan, simply click on the “Get a call back” button and fill in your details.
Who can apply for a home loan?
- Salaried individuals (working in government and private sector)
- Professionals (i.e. doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants, etc.)
- Self-employed in business and filing Income-Tax Returns
- Individuals over 21 years of age and ideally not over 60-65 years.
Typically, what documents are needed to avail a home loan?
The application form for a home loan needs to be accompanied by the following documents and photographs of the applicants:
- Income statements
- Salary slips and Form 16
- Bank statements
- Latest Income-Tax Returns
- Credit report
- Age proof (Aadhaar, Passport, PAN card, Driving License, etc.)
- Address proof (Aadhaar, Passport, Driving License, electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card, etc.)
- Photo identification proof (Aadhaar, Passport, PAN card, Voter id, Driving license, etc.)
- Property documents (Sale deed, agreement of sale with the builder, Land and building tax paid receipts, certified copy of the sanctioned plan of the property, possession certificate, original receipts of the advance paid for purchase, detail of estimated cost of construction, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the housing society or builder, letter from the builder/society/housing board stating their bank account details for remittances)
For Home Loan balance transfer, i.e. takeover of the loan from another bank/financial institution, the following is required:
- The original list of documents from the previous financer
- Latest 12 months loan A/C statement with the latest outstanding letter
- Existing loan details and 6 months bank statement from where EMI is deducted
- Own contribution receipts
- Indenture of guarantee, an undertaking of indemnity, forwarding letter and Annexures in Axis Bank format
How much is the minimum borrowing under a home loan?
The minimum borrowing under the home loan is Rs 3 lakh.
When will my home loan EMI be due?
Your EMI will be due on a fixed date each month. This date will be notified when your loan is disbursed.
Can a Home Loan be availed for Home improvements or a Home extension?
Yes, the home loan can also be availed to construct, repair, renovation, and home extension.
Is there are tax benefit when you avail a home loan?
Yes, there are tax benefits of availing a home loan. The principal portion of your home loan EMI is eligible for a deduction under Section 80C of the Income-tax Act, 1961, subject to a maximum limit of Rs 1.50 lakh.
If you are a “first-time home buyer”, you can even claim an additional deduction upto Rs 50,000 under Section 80EE (subject to certain conditions). This additional deduction can be availed after first exhausting the limit under Section 24(b) for the interest portion.
Section 24(b) of the Income-tax Act, 1961, allows a deduction for the interest component of the home loan EMI. For a self-occupied property, the deduction under Section 24(b) is Rs 2.00 lakh per annum.
And in case the house is let-out on rent, i.e. it is a Let-Out Property (LOP), the actual interest payable is eligible for deduction under Section 24(b), thereby not being subject to any maximum limit.
Do note, if you have taken a loan for the purpose of reconstructing, repairing or renovating the property, the amount of deduction you are eligible for under Section 24(b) will be restricted to Rs 30,000, irrespective whether you want to stay in it or let it out on rent.
- Why Choose Axis Bank Home Loan?
Some of the key benefits of choosing an Axis Bank Home Loan are;
- Quick and Transparent application process; you could check your loan eligibility here, calculate the EMI online and begin the application for your loan. Disbursal of the loan can be done as quickly as 15 days post-application. Premium banking customers can directly contact their relationship managers.
- Flexibility of interest rates and tenure; Axis Bank Home loans provide competitive interest rates with further options for you to choose between fixed or floating rates throughout the loan tenure. The tenure too can be set as per your requirement and convenience; either for a short period to ensure that your interest payable is minimal or over a duration spanning as long as 30 years to facilitate a low EMI.
- Added benefits for transfer/prepayment; Axis Bank home loans carry no charges towards pre-payment of your loan. You can also easily transfer your existing home loans to Axis Bank without any hassle.
- Doorstep collection service; facility for applying for Axis Bank home loan and making a payment towards already availed of home Loan from the comfort of your home.
PNB Home loan calculator
Click here for PNB Home loan calculator
Home loan EMI is the amount that is paid to the lender for the purpose of repayment of the borrowed loan to finance your home. At the time of availing a home loan, EMI is calculated by your lending institution based on the borrowed amount, sanctioned rate of interest and loan tenure.
Bank of Baroda Home loan calculator
Click here for Bank of Baroda Home loan calculator
- Your home loan EMI is calculated with the help of a freely available online tool known as a home loan EMI calculator. The calculator is made up of three tabs.
- Principal tab in which you need to enter the principal loan amount required. Interest rate tab in which you must enter the interest rate you can afford to pay. Tenure tab in which you must enter the loan tenure you’d prefer, in months.
- Banks offer loans up-to 30 year tenures. When you calculate the principal, rate of interest and tenure in the home loan calculator, you arrive at the equated monthly instalment or EMI. EMI is calculated using the below formula
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]