- DOST Stands for Degree Online Service Telangana. Gateway to Degree Courses (BA/B.Com./B.Sc. etc.) in the State of Telangana is DOST.
- DOST helps you in choosing your favorite undergraduate course
- All those students who have cleared the Intermediate 2nd year exams will now be going for the degree admission, through DOST.
- Students required registered on the DOST portal for getting admission of degree programmes in Telangana universities
- Universities in Telangana are Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University, Telangana University, Kakatiya University, and Osmania University
- The online service DOST, brings all government colleges, autonomous colleges, private colleges and aided colleges under one umbrella giving the students a wide range of colleges and courses to choose. Here Students can find out How many colleges under each university & Courses offered by colleges.
DOST admissions 2018
The schedule for the Degree Online Services Telangana admissions 2018 has been released on the official portal dost.cgg.gov.in
How to apply for Admissions in DOST
Process of Admission
- Verify your Aadhaar number seeded/linked with your mobile number through the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification, well in advance.
- Link your mobile number with your Aadhaar number, name, gender and date of birth as per SSC/Intermediate Certificate, well in advance
- Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- You have to pay Rs. 200/- online to register on DOST
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number. Once you receive OTP, login for further registration process
- DOST ID will be generated based on your hall ticket and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed
- The admissions will be made in three phases
Essential Documents required for Admissions:
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile Number linked to Aadhaar number
- Colour photograph
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2018
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra Curricular Certificate, if applicable o
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex- service Men Certificates, if applicable These certificates should be kept ready.
Notification release : May 8
Registration begins: May 10
Last date for registration: May 26
Registration with late fee of Rs 400: May 27 to 29
Seat allotment-first list: June 4
Reporting to colleges by students: June 5 to 12
Seat allotment-second list: June 19
Seat allotment-third List: June 30
onlineexamshub provides practicing questions and answers for
A) professional exams of CA CPT, CA Foundation, CS Foundation, CS Executive and CMA Foundation &
B) competitive exams of IBPS , SBI , Railways , SSC, RBI , Insurance,etc