car loan calculator, car loan emi calculator, how to calculate car loan emi, how to calculate car loan interest, how to calculate car loan, car finance calculator, Axis Bank car loan calculator
How to Use Car Loan Calculator?
Simply key in the amount, rate and tenure for which the car loan is sought, the Car Loan EMI Calculator will automatically reflect the approximate EMI’s applicable for the loan tenure.
Also, remember to refer the amortization schedule which shows a break-up of the interest and principal repaid each year during the loan tenure.
Axis Bank car loan calculator
Click here Axis Bank Car loan calculator
Why Choose Axis Bank Car Loan?
The benefits of availing of a car loan from Axis Bank are:
- Attractive interest rates; get an Axis Bank car Loan starting at 9.25% p.a.
- Flexibility of amount and tenure: You can get an Axis bank Car loan for amounts starting from Rs. 1 lakh for a period up to 8 years.
- Axis Bank customers with pre-approved loans, don’t need to deposit income documents and bank statements.
- Special Benefits for priority banking, Privy Banking and Wealth Banking customers.
HDFC Car Loan Calculator
Car Loan Calculator
Calculate how much you may have to pay every month for your car loan with this interactive car loan EMI calculator
Click Here for HDFC Car Loan Calculator
Regardless of whether you are a salaried individual or self-employed, with HDFC Bank, you have the advantage of purchasing a car through our Custom-Fit Car Loans.
With the Car EMI Calculator, you only need to input the necessary information whether you intend to buy a new car or a pre-owned car, the sanction loan amount required, tenure of the loan, interest rate and select calculate. The Auto Loan EMI Calculator offers you a detailed view of your yearly principal and interest repayment amounts
ICICI Bank Car Loan Calculator
click here for ICICI Bank Car Loan Calculator
Car Loan EMI Calculator
Own your favourite car that you have always dreamt with attractive features of ICICI Bank Car Loans. We offer car loans for New Car, Pre-Owned car and even a loan against car.
- Loan up to 100% of on road price
- Loan tenure up to 7 years
- Pre-approved and pre-qualified car loans for existing customers.
Bank of Baroda Car Loan Calculator
Click here for Bank of Baroda Car Loan Calculator
How to Calculate Car Loan ?
You can calculate your car loan EMI in three simple and easy steps on a freely available tool known as the online car loan EMI calculator. This calculator is easily available on the bank’s website and can compute complex calculations in a matter of seconds. Just follow the below steps:
- Enter the loan amount your wish to borrow
- Enter the rate of interest which typically starts at 8.60% p.a.
- Enter the tenure in months with a maximum tenure of 84 months
- When you enter the principal (P), interest rate (R) and tenure in months (N) using the below formula in the car loan EMI calculator, you arrive at the monthly payable EMI.
- EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
- You can pay for your car in affordable monthly instalments
- You can choose the loan tenure flexibly
- You can find out exactly how much to pay in EMIs due to car/auto loan EMI calculator
- You do not have to provide collateral
Amortization of Car Loan EMI calculator
- Apart from the auto loan EMI calculator, you can use another online tool known as the amortization calculator which allows you to understand your car loan payments at any given time. The car loan amortization table provides a detailed, structured account of your loan by including the loan amount, rate of int erest, tenure and other factors that affect the borrowing and repayment of the loan. It shows how the loan progresses throughout its tenure including monthly payable EMIs, total interest paid, amounts overdue after each paid EMIs etc.
Home Loan Calculator
Click here for Home Loan Calculators of Different banks at one place.
Mock Tests for CA Foundation, CA inter, IPCC & CA final exams 2020