Results of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination (Old course & New Course) and Foundation Examination held in July 2021 declared.
and the same can be accessed by candidates on the following websites:
ICAI Announcement regarding CA Final (old and new) results.
Click on the following websites for getting CA results.
How to Check Result on the above websites?
CA Students are enter Registration no. or PIN no. and Roll number
Enter your 6 Digit Roll Number to check your results
Find out Subject Wise Practicing Mock tests for preparation of CA Inter, IPCC, Foundation exams
Find out Subject Wise Practicing Mock tests for preparation of CA Final.
CA Final Audit MCQ
For Mock test in Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics.
CA Final Law MCQ
For Mock tests in Corporate and Allied Laws and Corporate and Economic Laws. Click here
Direct Tax MCQ CA Final
For Mock tests in Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation, Click here
CA Final IDT MCQ
For Mock tests in Indirect Tax Laws, Click here
CA Final GST MCQ
For Mock tests in GST for CA Final Exams, Click here
ca final new syllabus subjects
ca final new syllabus subjects – New Scheme of Education and Training Syllabus
- Paper-1: Financial Reporting
- Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
- Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
- Paper-6A: Risk Management
- Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Paper-6C: International Taxation
- Paper-6D: Economic Laws
- Paper-6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
- Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
- Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws
ca intermediate subjects
Intermediate Course Syllabus
- Paper-1: Accounting
- Paper-2: Corporate and Other Laws
- Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting
- Paper-4: Taxation
- Paper-5: Advanced Accounting
- Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance
- Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
- Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance
icai stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
ICAI is a statutory body for regulating Chartered Accountancy profession in India.
ICAI has been ranked No. 2, worldwide
Chartered Accountant is a member of ICAI
Members of the ICAI are known as Chartered Accountants
Type of ICAI Members
A C A (Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
F C A (Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)