FAQ’s of CA Foundation exam
This artical provides CA Foundation exam FAQ’s, Exam pattren, Syllabus, Mock test links and other details.
When CA Foundation Exams?
CA Foundation Examination is now conducted two times a year, in May and November only
When student can appear in CA Foundation Exam?
- Qualifying:- Students can appear in the Foundation Examination after qualifying the senior secondary (10+2) examination and
- Study Period :- Students after registration to the CA course with ICAI are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination
- So students registered on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
How Many Papers in CA Foundation?
CA Foundation contains 4 papers. 2 papers are objective type and 2 papers are subjective type.
Subjective type papers
Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
Objective type papers
Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper-4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Student has to obtain minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers.
Minimum 40 marks for each paper and 200 marks for all papers.
Marks for objective type papers (200 Marks)
Objective type similar to MH-CET examination, conducted for Engineering and Medical Profession.
Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
Blank answer will fetch Zero marks.
Source: – https://cacourse.net
onlineexamshub povides you free online mocktests and practicing sessions. It contains more than 300 tests that results you practicing 9000+ bits. For more information you can visit our site caknowledgeclub.com about CA Foundation exams, CA Articalships, CA new syllabus, CA Audit firms, etc.