ICAI Announcement regarding CA foundation exam 2021
Next CA foundation exam for the students who had opted-out from November 2020 Examinations and opted for November 2020 Cycle.
ca foundation exam jan 2021 time table.
ca foundation exam jan 2021 scheduled from 21st January 2021 to 28th January 2021 as per details given below.
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting||21th Jan 2021||2 PM to 5 PM|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||23rd Jan 2021||2 PM to 5 PM|
| Paper 3
(Objective type paper)
|Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics||25th Jan 2021|| 2 PM to 4 PM
(Click here for MCQ’s)
| Paper 4
(Objective type paper)
|Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||28th Jan 2021|| 2 PM to 4 PM
(Click here for MCQ’s)
Ekvij provide mock test paper ca foundation 2021 in Business Mathematics, Business Economics, logical reasoning, Statistics.
Click the following links for free online exams
Click here for ca exam dates 2021 for CA Foundation, CA Inter & CA Final (old & new).
ca foundation course 2021
- CA Foundation is entry level Examination for entering into CA Course by Intermediate or 12 th class Students.
- ICAI CA Foundation new syllabus applicable from May 2018.
- CA Foundation Course registration is valid for 3 years
Registration with ICAI
Students after appearing in class 12th examination can register for CA Foundation Course.
When student can appear in CA Foundation Exam?
- Qualifying:- Students can appear in the Foundation Examination after qualifying the senior secondary (10+2) examination and
- Study Period :- Students after registration to the CA course with ICAI are required to complete a minimum of 4 months study period from the date of registration in order to be eligible to appear in the Foundation Examination
- So students registered on or before 30th June/ 31st December will be eligible to appear in November/ May examination, as the case may be.
When CA Foundation Exams?
CA Foundation Examination is now conducted two times a year, in May and November only
How Many Papers in CA Foundation?
CA Foundation contains 4 papers. 2 papers are objective type and 2 papers are subjective type.
Subjective type papers
Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Business Law & Business Correspondence and Reporting (100 Marks)
- Section A: Business Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting (40 Marks)
Objective type papers
Paper-3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning (60 Marks)
- Part II: Statistics (40 Marks)
Paper-4: Business Economics & Business and Commercial Knowledge (100 Marks)
- Part I: Business Economics (60 Marks)
- Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
Student has to obtain minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the papers.
Minimum 40 marks for each paper and 200 marks for all papers.
Marks for objective type papers (200 Marks)
Objective type similar to MH-CET examination, conducted for Engineering and Medical Profession
Negative marking of 0.25 Marks for every incorrect answer
Blank answer will fetch Zero marks
Source : caknowledgeclub
CA Articleship Jobs
Click here for CA Articleship jobs
caknowledgeclub provide articleship vacancy and other jobs like a Article Assistants, Article Trainees, Articleship, Articles, Paid Assistants , Chartered Accountant in CA Firms in India and overseas.
CA article ship for Foundation route students
To begin Articleship, After passing either or both groups of IPCE or Intermediate examination and successfully completing Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS)
icitss course details
Find out icitss course details and mock Tests for preparation of icitss course
1. E Learning
a. Computer Fundamental
b. Operating System
Mock test in Operating System. Click here
2. MS – Word
a. Introduction to MS‐Word
b. Tables handling
c. Use of Templates and Version Control
d. Creating Macros
Mock Test in MS Word. Click Here
3. MS – Excel
a. Introduction to MS‐Excel
b. Cell Referencing, Ranges and Functions
c. Working with Worksheet, Charts, Macros and Hyperlinks
d. Consolidation of Data & Data Analysis
e. Data Validation & Protection
f. PivotTable Reports & PivotChart Reports
g. Importing/Exporting data
h. Multi‐Dimensional Analysis of data
i. Dashboard Reporting using MS ‐ Excel
Mock test in MS Excel. Click Here
4. MS – PowerPoint
a. Introduction to MS Power Point
Mock test in MS power point .Click here
5. MS ‐ Access
a. Introduction to MS ‐ Access
b. Working with Table and Forms
c. Working with Queries and Reports
Free online mock test Basic computer knowledge. Click here